Eugene’s sentiment is pretty accurate. Good copy and content is not just written, it’s crafted and developed into engaging and easy to consume prose.
Content production now part of every market team’s daily agenda, and organisations are struggling with the volume of written material they need to produce. TMCC can create high-quality copy and content for websites and printed material, including corporate documentation, white papers and blogs, social media posts and marketing collateral.
Our specialist knowledge of the general and health insurance sectors allows us to write in an expert voice for these markets. We have also written extensively on health & wellness, including technology for health, fitness, nutrition, medical and other wellness subjects.
Examples of our copywriting and content capabilities:
- White papers on technical insurance issues, such as the causes of medical inflation, medical networks, cost containment and EAPs in international health insurance markets
- Numerous articles for the health insurance, general insurance and charity (risk management-related) and other press verticals
- Numerous health and wellness, health technology and general healthcare-related blog posts
- Website copy for a major UK general insurer
- CEO interviews for content marketing and press purposes
- A wide variety of award entries
- Excess liability brochures for a major global general insurer
We can help you:
- Write ad-hoc copy for a variety of purposes
- Develop and execute a full content marketing programme
- Interview your most senior managers and create high-quality articles with an appropriate tone-of-voice
- Craft award entries giving you the best chance of success
Where possible and appropriate, the TMCC team will take an integrated approach to copywriting and content by integrating material with public relations, social media management activity and/or media planning services. With ideas and content taking considerable time and effort it pays to repurpose that investment across all possible communications channels to drive maximum value.