Bill’s words are certainly on point when it comes to effective media planning. Your ads need to be placed with the correct titles to give your brand a chance of developing a share of voice. As a specialist B2B media planning agency, we’ll start by understanding your goals and target audiences. Then work with individual titles to negotiate great deals for ad-hoc or year-long campaigns.
Our media planning campaigns will often cover a variety of activity with the same title, including article placements, website banners, newsletter sponsorships, print ads, roundtables and video content. Our expert and knowledgeable team can map out the activity for you and purchase the placements. With expertise across the insurance, protection and financial media, we can also help you produce articles and other content.
Measurement is always important and we’ll work with the media partners to gather key CPC and CPI data to help you understand your campaign ROI.
Examples of our media planning capabilities:
- Regional campaigns for a global insurer
- Bespoke media planning in the UK general insurance press
- Buying and planning media with major expatriate websites targeting specific countries
We can help you:
- Understand the most appropriate media for your target audience
- Negotiate and buy space
- Plan interesting and innovative campaigns
- Manage the process for you
- Create content such as articles, downloads and roundtable themes
- Measure and understand the effect of your activity
Where possible and appropriate, the TMCC team will take an integrated approach to your media planning by developing the plans in line with public relations, social media management and copywriting & content activity. Repurposing content, ideas and article themes can help to drive maximum value from the effort require to produce materials.