John D Rockefeller makes a good point. If you are the best at something, the first to something, have the best service or are an industry expert, make sure people know about it. Public and media relations activity can effectively position your brand and deliver key messages to customers, prospects and other stakeholders, often by via independent journalism.
The expert and experienced PR team at TMCC can help you achieve your communication goals, from developing strategic ideas and plans through to content development and execution.
Developing your strategic public relations plan
We’ll bring a fresh pair of eyes to your business, starting with the development of a dynamic strategic media plan. What are your key messages? What is your target market? Which media best serves that audience? How can you engage your target media verticals? How should you positon your news and comment? What industry events can you comment on? What campaign ideas generate attention and coverage? These, and host of other questions, all need to be considered.
TMCC has worked extensively with a number of media sectors including the
- UK and international health insurance press
- UK protection press
- UK general insurance press
- Social care and charity press
- Tax and accountancy press
- Business and SME press
- Education press
Our PR services help clients connect with customers and prospects, enhancing brand credibility and understanding of propositions.
Examples of our public relations capabilities:
- Planning and executing a multi-year international PR and media relations campaign for a global international health insurer
- Building the brand presence and reputation of a leading general insurer in the retail insurance market through leading insurance trade titles
- Generating regular coverage for a leading UK tax consultancy business in the UK tax and accountancy media, building expert positioning amongst high street accountancy firms
- Distributing news stories to target media for a leading education outsourcing firm
We can help you:
- Create a PR strategy and plan, across domestic UK and international markets
- Identify key target press sectors and cultivate strong media relations
- Develop and deliver your key corporate and proposition messages
- Execute activity across a variety of financial, health, charity, education and other press media
- Build your organisation’s reputation and credentials through the media
- Develop ideas that will generate press coverage and engagement with your brand
- Generate regular strategic content that aligns with your goals
- Execute an integrated content-driven campaign
- Identify and help you enter strategic awards
Where possible and appropriate, the TMCC team will take an integrated approach to media engagement, combing this activity with copywriting & content development, and social media management and media planning. With ideas and content taking considerable time and effort it pays to repurpose that investment across all possible communications channels to drive maximum value.