It’s easy to become lost in the day-to-day, and lose sight of your strategic direction.
If that’s you, we can help by auditing your existing activity and developing a strategic communications plan that supports your team, department, or organisational objectives.
Your strategic communications plan will:
- Clearly define and align your communication objectives with operational goals
- Structure your communications process, and detail messaging, content, channels, stakeholders and timescales
- Provide a clear action plan for your team and internal stakeholders
- Map out stakeholder audiences against messaging and channels, making sure they are informed and appropriately engaged
- Determine how technology can help you to communicate more effectively
- Ensure staff members and outsourced partners have defined roles in the communications process
- Mitigate the risk of failure due to poor communications
- Provide for more precise success measurement
We’ll work with you to explore all aspects of your existing communications, and deliver a comprehensive plan detailing forward activity, as defined by you.
Contact us today to find our more – firstname.lastname@example.org